How do I access an employee file?
Accessing an employee file using the search bar
- In the search bar directly under the top menu, start typing your search query. You can search by; First Name, Last Name, Common Name, Employee Number.
- A pop up will appear with all employee's that match your searched value. Click on the employee you were searching for, and you will be brought to their employee maintenance file.
Accessing an employee file from the employees tab
- Select "Employees" in the top menu, and then click "Edit" next to the employee profile you want to open.
How to access an employee's pay-stubs
1. Navigate to the employee's profile, and select the Reports tab. For instructions on how to access an employee's profile, check out our article on How do I access an employee file? 2. Select the desired pay run, and click View. The statement of ...
How to review an employee's payroll history
1. Navigate to the employee's profile, and select the Reports tab. For instructions on how to access an employee's profile, check out our article on How do I access an employee file? 2. Click on Employee Payroll History Report and your report will ...
How to add an employee to Payroll
Adding a new employee to the system Click "Employees" in the left-hand menu. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "Add Employee". You will start on the demographics tab of the Employee Maintenance page. Most of the information is ...
How to update an employee employment status
Updating an employee's status Navigate to the employee's profile, select the "Compensation" tab, and click on "Change Employment Status". In the pop up that appears enter the following information: New Status: Select from the drop down what the new ...
How to change an employee's hire date
Changing an employee's hire date An employee's start date can no longer be edited from the Compensation tab in Payroll. Click the link to edit the start date in People, or in People Management, navigate to People by clicking the icon in the left-hand ...