There are two ways you can generate an ROE for your staff. Both work equally well, so feel free to use whichever is easiest for you!
Creating an ROE through the ROE tab
1. In Payroll, Select the ROE option in the side menu.
2. In the dropdown that appears near the bottom of the page, choose the terminated employee.
3. Click Add Record of Employment.
Creating an ROE from the employee tab
1. In the Employees tab, navigate to the employee for whom you wish to issue an ROE and click Edit.
2. Navigate to the ROE History tab, and click Add Record of Employment. You’ll see a new ROE line generated for each RP account number for the employee.
3. Review the employee information in the pop-up window, and click OK if the information is correct. On the next page, you can complete the ROE for the employee. For help with this, check out our How to complete a Record of Employment article.
Editing a ROE from the employee tabNavigate to the employee's profile and click the ROE History tab. Here you’ll see a ROE line for each RP account. To make changes to a ROE for a RP account, click Edit.