How to download important Payroll reports
How to download Payroll Register Reports
1. Navigate to Payroll, then click on the Reports tab.
2. Under the Standard Reports tab, you’ll find the payroll register report under the Payroll Reports section, click on Payroll Register.
3. Select the desired pay run from the dropdown, and then click Submit.
Only one pay run can be selected at a time.
5. Repeat the above steps for all payroll registers required.
How to download Year End Tax Forms (T4, T4A & RL-1)
1. Navigate to Payroll, then under the Payroll tab, click Tax Form Runs under the Year End section.
2. Click View on each of the Year End Tax Form Runs you need to download.
3. Click View All Tax Slips.
4. All tax forms will open in a separate tab. Once this tab is open, click the Download button.
5. Repeat the above steps for all tax form runs required.
How to download Employee Tax and Compensation Reports
1. Navigate to Payroll, then open the Reports tab.
2. Under the Custom Reports tab, you’ll find the employee tax and compensation report under the Employee Reports section. Click on Employee Tax and Compensation.
3. Employee selection should stay as All. Click Submit.
How to amend tax forms
1. Navigate to Payroll, then, under Payroll, click Tax Form Runs. 2. Click Amend beside the year you want to amend. Make sure the original tax form run is filed with the CRA, or you won’t be able to amend. If you amend RL-1 Tax Form, a new line with ...
How do custom reports work?
Opening a custom report Select Reports on the side menu and choose the Custom Reports tab. Click on any custom report to view or edit. To see a detailed list of which data is included in each report, check out our article on What information is in ...
How to add an employee to Payroll
To add an employee to Payroll, you will have to follow a different set of steps depending on which Rise features your organization uses. My organization only uses Rise Payroll If your organization only uses Payroll, you can add employees directly ...
How to process tax form runs
Prior to processing year end tax forms, you must complete the following steps: 1. Close the previous year. For details on how to close the previous year, check out our article on How to close the year. 2. Find your T4 remittance balance from the CRA. ...
What information is in the standard reports?
Departmental Payroll Register This report breaks down your register entries into department sections. Each department will have a departmental total, and the report shows a company total at the bottom. You can export this report to a pdf. Employee ...