How to reset your password
2. Click I forgot my password.
3. Enter your email address in the provided field.
4. Click Send me a new password.
5. Check your inbox for a Password reset instructions email and open it.
6. Click Reset Password.
7. Enter and confirm your new password in the provided fields.
8. Click Reset my password when done.
Once you've completed these steps, follow the steps in our How to log in article to log into Rise.
How to change your password
1. In the upper right corner, click on your profile picture, then click Settings. 2. On the Settings page, click Account Settings. 3. Scroll down to Password, and enter your current password. If you've forgotten your password, follow the directions ...
How to log in
1. Go to risepeople.com and click Sign in. 2. Enter your email and password in the provided fields. Click Login. 3. If you are still only using Rise Payroll, click Try signing in here. 4. Enter your email and password in the provided fields. Click ...
How to get started in HR
1. Start by adding your employees to the People Directory. For details, check out our article on How to add a new employee to People. 2. If you have the new employee’s payroll information, use the opportunity to add them to your payroll as well by ...
Frequently Asked Questions - Single Sign-On (SSO)
Q: What is Single Sign-On? A: Single Sign-On (SSO) refers to signing in and accessing Rise Payroll and HR platform via one set of credentials. Earlier, you had to login to each platform separately. As a Payroll admin and HR user, you can now login to ...
How to log in using 2-Step Verification - Web
If you’re looking for help enabling 2-Step Verification, check out our How to enable 2-Step Verification article. If you need help using 2-Step Verification on the Rise mobile app, check out our How to sign in using 2-Step Verification - ...