How to update an employee's employment status
2. On the Journey tab of the employee's profile, click + Add an Event.
3. Select Employment Status Change from the Event Type dropdown, and add the Effective Date. From the TO dropdown, select the employee's new employment status.
4. When you've filled in the required fields, click Save.
The employee's new status will be visible on the Journey tab of their profile.
How to edit personal and work information in HR
Rise HR platform lets HR Owners edit personal and work information for employees. If you use Rise Payroll, this information is automatically synced to Payroll. Under default settings, Administrators and HR managers have full editing access. To learn ...
How to add a new employee to People
Adding a new employee 1. Navigate to People in the left-hand navigation bar, and click + Add New Employee. 2. In the pop-up window, enter the new employee’s personal information in the fields provided. Asterisks indicate required fields. 3. Enter the ...
How to edit an employee’s address or personal information
1. In the People tab, click on the employee’s name you would like to edit. 2. Click on the Personal tab to edit the personal details of the employee. 3. Within the Personal tab, click Edit to update and make changes to the following: Personal ...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Employee Self Service
Here are some commonly asked questions about Employee Self Service. If you don’t see your question below, please reach out to our support team. Q: How do I enable Self-Service in my Rise HR? A: You don't have to do a thing! Our development team will ...
How to edit an employee's onboarding information
1. Navigate to People, then click Onboarding. 2. Click the three dots next to the name of the employee you want to edit, then click Edit. 3. On the employee’s onboarding page, click Update onboarding, then Edit info to edit the information you ...