Click on ‘Policies’
2. Click on ‘+ Add new policy’
3. Click on ‘Scheduled Accrual’ on the top heading
4. Specify if the employees are given Time Off allowances on a scheduled basis
Yes: Select this if you want your employees to receive time off allowances on a yearly or monthly basis.
No: Select this if you intend to manually control time off allowances for your employees.
5. If you have selected ‘Yes’, type in the amount that will be given at each scheduled interval.
In days: If the policy time tracked is in days
In hours: If the policy time tracked is in hours
6. Amount is given: select the interval that the above amount will be given on.
Yearly: choose this if you want that amount to be given every year.
Monthly: choose this if you want that amount to be given every month.
7. Specify the date or day of the month (depending on interval length) at which the base amount should be given.
The employee’s anniversary or mensiversary: This will automatically allocate based on the hire date of the employee on each interval outlined above.
Select a date or day of month: This will allocate the base amount to all employees on the specified date or day of the month.
8. Select what happen when an employee enrolls in a policy between scheduled accrual dates
They are given prorated time off immediately: select this if you want your employees to receive a time off allowance immediately
They are given prorated time off on the next accrual date: Select this if you want your employees to receive their applicable allowance value on every accrual date thereafter.
9. Click ‘Save’