Stay updated with product releases. Sorted chronologically with the most recent date appearing at the top, this guide will walkthrough recent bug fixes, enhancements and product features that we’ve launched.
Have a question about something below? Send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 24, 2017
Employee Master List Report
You can now create a master list of all the employees in your organisation. You’ll be able to drill the data down to what kind of information you want to see (i.e. employee code, date of birth, team, etc.)
Image Cropper in Org Profile (logo + cover photo)
Last week, we released image cropper for profile pictures in Employee Profiles. This week, uploading logos and cover photos to the Organization Profile now includes an image cropper to help you along the way!
- Added "resigned" to list of available employee statuses
- Improvements to the Request History table:
- Rather than dedicating an entire column for comments, comments are now represented as an icon beside the request.
- Included an X icon to the cancel button (to, you know, make it more clear that you’re cancelling things).
- Removed the ID column.
- Changed time off “Duration” column to “Used.”
- Added time frame to review cards: The Leaving/Returning times for hourly Time Off Requests are now surfaced on the Review Cards, allowing reviewers to see when an employee leaves and comes back from time off.
- Changes to review cards when it comes to unlimited policies
- Fix: Journey Create Event effective date now defaults to the employee's start date if that date is in the future (previously defaulted to today).
- Fix: When a policy doesn't have a reset rule, the explainer incorrectly states that there is no carry over.
January 10, 2017
- No more guesstimating whether or not your profile pic will look perfect. Uploading an image now includes an image cropper (currently only available on the Employee Profile for the time being) to help you along the way.
Point-In-Time Compensation Reports
- We’ve added the ability to create compensation reports based on a chosen period of time.
- Pay-rate fields now allow for commas
- Improved Core Value image update flow. You can now add images on create
- Region of Employment in Employee Profile will now only be editable when a country has been selected.
- Added a neat little illustration to employee hired events!